Tuesday, January 25, 2005

LIFE'S JOYS: TRASH TV



Ok, I admit it. I am a sucker for trash TV. The OC, the Bachelorette, desperate Housewives, Project Runway are among some of my favorite TV shows that I rarely miss. Why do I watch this crap? It is my release and break from reality. What's the big deal? My fiancee hates this about me. Why does he care? I know I should spend my time reading a book or preparing for graduate school, but I love the twists and turns in the satirical desperate Housewives, watching Americans navigate the world in the Amazing Race is interesting and sometimes horrifying, and the ridiculous conquests of wealthy teens on the OC is just plain fun. So, as long as there is trash on TV, I will probably be watching it. Let's just hope that I get TIVO soon so it won't interfere with my graduate studies.

No comments: