Thursday, January 20, 2005

BRING ON THE FUZZ



The peachfuzz that is. It appears that I have a fine layer of peachfuzz on my head, and I can't tell you how excited I am about it! I think that it is too early to tell if I will fall victim to the "chemo curl" that I've been hearing about, but I will be sure to keep you posted.

My recovery is from the surgery is going well. I went back to work yesterday for a half day and will do so today. Tuesday I see the plastic surgeon for my first "fill up." More to come on that!

6 comments:

Jack said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing better, Sarah! Chris and I are thinking of you! - Shivani

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Adina

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that your recovery is going well!

:) love,
ashley

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that your recovery is going well!

:) love,
ashley

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Gotta love them Georgia Peaches! I am glad to hear you are feeling better and back to work. Take it easy on yourself and try to enjoy some of that time off!

Have you tried any of them "hats"? I know, I know, Halloween is over! I will have to look for some spring/summer ones and of course a "Steeler" hat for you. GO BLACK and GOLD!!

How are Mom and Dad holding up? Keep us posted on your progress! The prayers continue for your recovery!

Susie