Monday, October 04, 2004

JOIN THE WRISTBAND-WAGON


I'm sure that everyone has seen the Lance Armstrong Foundation's bright yellow Live Strong wristbands on everyone from gansta rappers to George W. Bush. I've been wearing mine since I my friend Charlie gave me his wristband right off his wrist after I told him my diagnosis.

Now, Target is selling their own cancer awareness band to promote breast cancer awareness. You can purshase them at target.com. They also have tons of other breast cancer awareness goodies as October is breast cancer awareness month. Thanks to my girl, Sonya, for the info!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have all ordered ours, we are just waiting for them to arrive. Here's hoping the worst is over for you.
Love you!! Mommy Dee

Legal Bitch said...

Definitely check out Target's website for the breast cancer items. I bought my Target breast cancer t-shirt at the store and I love it, so cute and comfy! Support a good cause folks!