Monday, October 04, 2004

IT IS HALFTIME!



Yes, that's right folks! The Dragon has been slayed, and I have reached my half-way mark with my chemotherapy treatment. I am still feeling pretty crappy after the fourth round, but I am so thankful that this regimen is over!

Next, I will start Taxol. From what I hear, it's supposed to be better, but I am anticipating the worst, just in case!

I still have some of my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. My dad has given me a new nickname..."Fuzz-head," which often calls his two golden retrievers. Well, that's all for now! Enjoy the show.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You did well and look cute in peach fuzz just like when you were born.I just ordered more yellow bracelets. Auntie and I are going to do the Sarah G. Kolman walk in Phoenix and we will get out pink t-shirts and caps. Next year we can all walk together. I think I will wear bright yellow capris with my pink shirt. Can you say gaudy.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope that things are better from here on out. Yay, Halfway! Thanks for the heads up about the breast cancer proceeds from Target, I'm going to do some pink shopping.
Adina

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!!! i'm so happy that you are halfway to the finish line! lets hope that from here on out it's a much easier battle :)
love ya ~ ash

Anonymous said...

Yay! Halfway there! Congrats, Sarah. With each treatment it seems that the whole process becomes easier for you. Remind me to give you a very 80's-fun high five to celebrate your midway point.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! Congrats on the halfway mark! I'm so proud you have made it through with this incredible attitude. Keep you spirits up! I'm keeping the good thoughts coming your way!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah. Glad you made it half-way. I'll be keeping up with you in the second half. We love you.

Dennis & Ann