Thursday, August 19, 2004

UNLEASH THE DRAGON



The Red Dragon, that is. The Red Dragon is one of the regimens of chemotherapy that I will start tomorrow. It will be the first of 8 total treatments of two different drugs that will span over 16 weeks.

I am happy to report that after my surgeries and tests (a bone scan, echocardiogram, and a catscan of the chest), it doesn't appear that there is cancer anywhere else. If there are floaters in my bloodstream , the Red Dragon should take care of them. Bring on the Red Dragon!

5 comments:

Mail Clerk said...

Good luck, S-dawg. Just pretend you're having cinnamon gum put into your system matrix-style. It'll be cool. And then get real drunk afterwards and if there's any nausea, it won't be any more of an issue than normal. If you need help with the drinking, let me know. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your side effects are minimal. If you or your rents need any help let me know!
Adina

Legal Bitch said...

I'm here for you girl! Hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I thought about you all night. I heard you had a rough night. But I'm sure things are going to get better. Hang in there!!Mommy Dee aka Delores

Anonymous said...

Sarah you are an amazing individual and my prayers, my thoughts and my concerns are with you and your struggle. You will win! Perservere and get well soon. Having no hair has not stopped me from having fun and hearing good music.