Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I CAN'T MOVE MY ARMS

Does anyone remember that episode of Seinfield in which Molly Shannon played the girl who never moved her arms? I am that girl right now.

Yesterday, I had a number of tests and a passport put in upper left arm. The passport will provide easy access for the chemotherapy. Now that I have a fresh incision on my left arm and a sore right arm from my lymph node surgery, I cannot move my arms! At least I can move my fingers enough to types messages. So, if you see me walking with stationary arms, now you know why.

PS-I have a number of posts to upload, but they include pictures but I have yet to learn how to upload pics (I need help from Computer Support). Keep checking back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sarah!! I'm so glad your able to keep your sense of humor through all of this. :)
Love, Ash

Computer Support said...

Too bad we didn't take a pic of me washing your hair last night ;) That's would've been funny for the blog...

Legal Bitch said...

You stay strong girl! You got me, Computer Support, Mail Clerk and Lillian to wait on you hand and foot. You just give me the call...