Monday, April 11, 2005

BOOBS IN THE NEWS

Be sure to follow the current hearings in Washington, DC over the use of silicone breast implants. Currently, "sillies" (as I like to call them) are only available to a limited population for research. Luckily for me (or not, depending which side of the issue you are on), I am a member that limited population. After my pump-ups are complete, my plastic surgeon plans to use "sillies" to reconstruct the girls.

In other news, my pump up went very well last Tuesday. I'm at 160 cc's, and I expect to fill the expanders up to 500 cc's total.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boobs are in the news. I was "forced" to have the Mentor silicone implants or nothing almost 4 years ago. I want to know who is going to pay for the MRI they recommend and who is going to do the "close follow-up"

Love Mom