Tuesday, November 09, 2004

IF YOU THINK CANCER IS SCARY



No, it's not polar bears (Though, one of my biggest fears is being attacked by a wild animal). This article that I came across yesterday on CNN.com about global warming alarmed me. Just thought I'd pass it along to you folks since I am a firm believer that the deterioration of our environment has a huge impact on our health. If you'd like to take a stand for the environment and its cute little polar bear cubs (see above image) visit saveourenvironment.org. This is SO important now that "the American people have spoken" and re-elected our tree-hatin' president.

I must apologize, I wanted to keep the blog non-partisan, but I just couldn't help it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do live in a carcinogenic society. I heard on NPR while driving from Phoenix that some water sources are contaminated with waste that contain estrogens. Also, some plastic materials leach out estrogenic compounds. Do you think this could have something to do with the rampant cases of breast cancer espically in young women?

Sarah said...

This is certainly something to think about!