Friday, October 07, 2005

Heaven's pools are.......Empty?

I don't know if any of you recall my "Life's Joys" post from last year regarding cheese dip. I naively made the assumption that cheese dip is a staple in every Mexican restaurant from coast to coast. Unfortunately, I learned that I was horribly wrong! Matt and I have been to countless Mexican restaurants in Oregon, and we have yet to visit one that offers cheese dip on the menu. What's more, none of my new friends (they are from all over the country, but not the South) have never heard of cheese dip. They think that I am talking about the pump cheese you find at the movies. And they also think that I am quite crazy to be obsessing about liquid white cheese. So, if anyone out there lives in the Pacific Northwest and knows where I can find some cheese dip, PLEASE let me know. I am going through withdrawals here!

On a side note, I was happy to learn that I am not the only person obsessed with cheese dip. I found this very informative web site regarding the subject. Enjoy!

No comments: