Sunday, March 20, 2005

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, DAD



No, that's not my senior picture. It's just me hamming it up for the camera. I thought that I'd give ya'll a peak at what my hair has been doing. It's growing like crazy. Every Monday morning my co-workers come by my desk and tell me that my hair has grown over the weekend. I long for a ponytail! Speaking of ponytails, I want to share the dream that I had the other night. It was one of those dreams that are so real and so great that you awake from it extremely disappointed and depressed. You know the ones.

In my dream, I was in the bathroom brushing my long, silky blonde hair. As I sprayed product into it, my hair became shinier and shinier. I thought to myself, "Finally! It's time to put my hair into a ponytail!" So, I pulled my hair back into the long-awaited hairdo. And, it was the best looking ponytail ever! So beautiful! Then, I woke up and realized I still looked like a 14 year old boy. Very disappointing.

In other news, I am heading to the plastic surgeon for my first (fingers crossed) expansion this afternoon. And, in the words of Margaret, the brave heroine of Judy Blume's Are you there God, it's me Margaret, "I must, I must, I must increase my bust."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

you look great and I'm happy to hear that you're doing so well. congratulations on the engagement!! I ran into your mother a few monts ago and she told me all about what's been going on with you and from the looks of it you've been quite brave. You're in my thoughts.
Sara Volkel

Jack said...

Lookin' good, kid.

Anonymous said...

What up G money? Nice hair do. I am glad to see that it is finally growing back. I have dreams like that all the time except they are not about hair, they are about....... you know. I just read your article, pretty neat. I hope your enlargement is going well. Keep healing and growing hair and I will give you a call soon. Oh yeah, Shiny Diamonds on April 8th, wish you could be there. Take care, your brother Tim.